We understand that privacy policies can be hard to read so we have created a much simplified version here.
If you would like to opt out of all website data collection, you can do so by clicking on the button.
- We collect NO personal information.
- We collect NO analytics.
- You do NOT have an account with us.
- By downloading apps from Apple or Google, you give them information. They pass some anonymous data to us so we can see how many people have bought and are using our apps, and if there are any problems reported.
- Patient Privacy: There are ways you can enter, store, and send confidential information using some of our apps, but you do NOT have to. Tactus Therapy has NO access to any of this information.
- Our site uses all the standard tools that most sites use to run smoothly.
- This includes anonymous analytics on how you interact with our website.
- Any information you give to us for the purpose of downloading information from our site or helping you is only used for that purpose.
- We do NOT share this information with others unless required by law.
- We will NEVER sell your information.
Terms and Conditions
- You can view our Terms and Conditions here.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
- We are compliant. Details can be found in the full policy.
Patient Privacy for Healthcare
You may choose to enter, store, and transmit some personal information when you use the apps. Depending on the app, you may enter email addresses, names, photographs, recordings, words, or other items meant to personalize the therapy or make score reporting easier. These items are stored locally on the device and are not sent to us. If you delete the app from your device, all of these things will be deleted with it unless a backup is made. None of this information is required to be entered to use the apps; it is all optional.
You are given the option to email score reports at the end of each session. If you choose to do this, the default Mail program on the device will send the data in an email to the recipient of your choice. This email will include audio recordings (if selected for export) and performance data from the app. In most cases, the performance data does not include protected healthcare data (see the full policy below for specifics). The email is sent through the servers specified on the device and for the recipient. We do not see these emails nor control where they go or are stored. Some apps offer you the option to share the data in other ways (e.g. copy, print, save to device, export as PDF, open in other apps). We have no access to or control of the data shared from the app by the method of your choosing.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the applications, or have questions about our practices, please contact us.