Take Your Aphasia Therapy
to the Next Level!
Advanced Language Therapy builds on the word-level skills developed in the Language Therapy 4-in-1 app and brings you 4 completely new apps to work on sentences and paragraphs for listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Get an amazing deal when you buy all 4 of these apps bound together in one powerful app:
These research-supported exercises will help you or your clients focus on the skills needed for everyday communication like understanding sentences, describing what you see, reading a menu, and typing text messages.
But it doesn’t stop there – it also addresses the language skills needed for school, work, and independent living like following multi-step directions, comparing two concepts, reading novels, and composing e-mails.
Functional, personally-relevant, and evidence-based. Three key ingredients that will truly help you level-up your therapy.
See Advanced Language Therapy In Action
Practice at Home or Use at Work
There is no stop sign on the road to recovery
- Single words aren’t enough to get you back to where you want to be
- Push yourself to communicate more clearly and precisely in all areas of life
Here’s What People are Saying about
Advanced Language Therapy
I use this app all the time!
My family & friends see how I’ve improved
A GAME CHANGER for outpatient therapy!
What You’ll Get in
Advanced Language Therapy
Four apps provide thousands of high-level exercises for mild-moderate aphasia
Practice understanding sentences with 3 activities to improve listening & reading:
- Identify: 12 levels of sentence-to-picture matching tasks
- Build: Hundreds of sentences to assemble
- Follow: 1, 2, & 3-step directions to hone attention
Decontextualized sentences test and strengthen users’ comprehension skills rather than allowing them to rely on the context as they might do in conversation
Listen, read, or use both modalities, with hints available at each level of difficulty
Improve word-finding skills with 4 activities targeting verbal expression:
- Create: Focus on the verb to create sentences using the VNeST protocol
- Generate: Name items in categories in this generative naming exercise
- Compare: Use descriptive language to discuss related concepts
- Describe: Laugh as you talk about interesting photos
Effective treatments are based on researched concepts such as:
- Verb Network Strengthening
- Verbal Fluency
- Compare & Contrast
- Humor and Unusual Objects
Read 3 levels of passages with comprehension questions & audio support:
- Level 1: up to 50 words at a Grade 0-1 reading level with 3 quiz questions
- Level 2: 50-150 words at a Grade 2-3 reading level with 4 quiz questions
- Level 3: up to 600 words at a Grade 3-6 reading level with 5 questions
Built-in assistance is there whenever you need it:
- Hear any word, sentence, or passage
- Highlight as you read & listen
- Look back at the passage for answers
- Highlight the answer in context
- Get recommendations based on how well you understand
Type words, sentences, & paragraphs in 4 activities for written communication:
- Match: Hear a sound and select the letter or letters that go with it
- Spell: Listen to common words before typing them
- Type: Key in the 1- to 8- word sentence you hear
- Write: Generate your own ideas to answer writing prompts
Supports are there for you when you need them to build independence and success:
- Keywords for each letter/sound
- Multiple-choice options
- Copy the answer
- Word bank to select from
- Highlighted errors
- Audio and recording
All the Tactus Therapy apps are designed by a certified speech-language pathologist and are based on research and clinical best practices. Learn more about the evidence behind this app.
Start using this app or save with a bundle
Using Speech Therapy Apps to Treat Writing: Written Expression in Adults with Aphasia
From spelling words to typing text messages to composing emails, we've got you covered with 4 core and 2 bonus speech therapy apps to improve written expression.
4 min read
Using Speech Therapy Apps to Treat Reading: Reading Comprehension in Adults with Aphasia
From identifying words to following written directions to reading paragraphs, we've got you covered with 4 core and 4 bonus speech therapy apps to improve reading comprehension.
4 min read