Stark, B. C., & Warburton, E. A. (2016). Improved language in chronic aphasia after self-delivered iPad speech therapy. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, 1-14.
Knollman-Porter, K., Dietz, A., & Lundeen, K. (2011). Severe Chronic Aphasia: An Intensive Treatment Protocol for Auditory Comprehension.
Marshall, J. C., Pound, C., White-Thompson, M., Pring, T. (1990). The use of picture matching tasks to assist in word retrieval in aphasic patients. Aphasiology. 4 167–184
Boyle, M. (2010). Semantic feature analysis treatment for aphasic word retrieval impairments: What’s in a name? Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation, 17(6), 411–422.
Leonard, C., Rochon, E., & Laird, L. (2008). Treating naming impairments in aphasia: Findings from a phonological components analysis treatment. Aphasiology, 22(9), 923–947.
Wambaugh, J. L., Mauszycki, S., & Wright, S. (2014). Semantic feature analysis: Application to confrontation naming of actions in aphasia. Aphasiology, 28(1), 1–24.
Wisenburn, B., & Mahoney, K. (2009). A meta-analysis of word-finding treatments for aphasia. Aphasiology, 23(11), 1338–1352.
Coltheart, M., Sartori, G., & Job, R. (Eds.). (2013). The Cognitive Neuropsychology of Language (Psychology Revivals). Psychology Press.
Capitani, E., Laiacona, M., Mahon, B., & Caramazza, A. (2003). What are the facts of semantic category-specific deficits? A critical review of the clinical evidence. Cognitive Neuropsychology, 20(3-6), 213-261.
Druks, J. (2002). Verbs and nouns—a review of the literature. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 15(3), 289-315.
Pedersen, P. M., Vinter, K., & Olsen, T. S. (2001). Improvement of oral naming by unsupervised computerised rehabilitation. Aphasiology, 15(2), 151-169.
Sept 19, 2017 Version 3.0
- Fresh new look with more built-in support
- Version 3.0 requires iOS 7 or newer
Nov 9, 2015 – April 1, 2017 Version 2.02-2.06
- Minor fixes
- Fix for recording issue on iOS 9 that some users were experiencing
Jun 29, 2015 Version 2.01
May 19, 2015 Version 2.0
- Language Therapy 2.0 is now multi-lingual!
- Full localization and translations for Spanish, French, German, & UK English
- New setting in each app to turn auto-advance on or off
- Added verbs to Describe in Naming Therapy
- Hear each letter name pronounced in Writing Therapy
Nov 14, 2014 Version 1.05
Feb 2, 2014 Version 1.04
- New ability to backup and restore custom items
- Mute-lock detection added
Sep 12, 2013 Version 1.03
Feb 20, 2013 Version 1.02
Jan 25, 2013 Version 1.01
- Add your own words and pictures with new customization added
- Turn any target on/off
Jun 1, 2012 Language TherAppy Initial Release