Speed recovery from a stroke
with four apps in one
Language Therapy 4-in-1 is a professional speech therapy app that targets all four areas of spoken and written
Research shows that using this app for just 20 minutes a day for 4 weeks can significantly improve chronic aphasia. Add your own words and pictures, or use the hundreds included in each app in English, Spanish, French, and German.
Find out why this is our most popular app when you download it for yourself!
See Language Therapy In Action
Practice at Home or Use at Work
Progress doesn’t have to stop just because therapy ends
- Use for at least 20 minutes daily to get the intensity you need to improve
- Built-in recommendations point you to the next steps
Treatment plans & home programs have never been easier
- Use evidence-based treatments for moderate-severe aphasia
- Data and reports are automatic, leaving you free to teach and cue
Here’s What People are Saying about
All the tools we need!
This app is a life saver!
Thank you Tactus!
Love the full version!
Usefulness: 10 out of 10
Nice, easy app to use
Wonderful set of apps!
Totally worth the money!
I use this app most therapy days
What You’ll Get in
Four apps provide thousands of speech therapy exercises for independent or guided use
All 4 apps
Every app lets you personalize your exercises, gives you recommendations, & creates detailed reports
Practice understanding words with 3 activities to improve listening & reading:
- Listen: Hear a word & select the picture
- Read: See a word & touch the photo
- Listen & Read: Hear a word & find the same printed word
Customize the app to any level:
- Difficulty: how related the concepts are
- Field Size: how many choices there are, from 2 to 6, or auto-adjust
- Categories: 10 categories of nouns, plus verbs & adjectives
Improve word-finding skills with 4 activities targeting verbal expression:
- Naming Practice: Say what you see, using a cueing hierarchy to help
- Describe: Analyze the meaning and sounds of a pictured word
- Naming Test: Quickly assess naming skills in a fixed-order screener
- Flashcards: Design your own therapy tasks with a flexible picture deck
Build independence using the cues. Never before have people with aphasia been able to decide when & which cues they receive.
Evidence-based treatments like SFA, PCA, & RET are easy with this app.
Add your own photos to name your family members, pets, favourite foods, or whatever matters to you.
Read phrases & sentences in 4 activities designed for adult rehab:
- Phrase Matching
- Phrase Completion
- Sentence Matching
- Sentence Completion
Adjustable to improve as you do:
- 2, 3, or 4 options
- Audio supports as hints
- Read aloud for extra practice
Spell without writing with 4 activities that use letter tiles:
- Fill in the Blank: Put in the missing letter
Copy: See the
wordas you spell it
- Spell What You See: Written naming tasks
- Spell What You Hear: Write to dictation
Three difficulties give you just the letters you need, a few extra, or the full alphabet
Choose how many letters the words have to make it easier or harder
Drag and drop or tap the letters into place with sounds to guide you
Check your work yourself, then submit it to have the app check your accuracy
All the Tactus Therapy apps are designed by a certified speech-language pathologist and are based on research and clinical best practices. Learn more about the evidence behind this app.
Try Before You Buy
Language Therapy Lite
Download Language Therapy Lite for free on your iOS or Android device for a sample of the full version. The Lite version allows you to try all the activities in all 4 apps, with just a handful of the hundreds of words you’ll get in the full version.
Don’t Forget to Download Your
FREE USER GUIDE
Get the most out of this app when you have all the power user tips & step-by-step instructions. Fill out the form so we can send your free PDF user guide straight to your inbox!
Start using this app or save with a bundle
Language Therapy 4-in-1
Boost speaking, listening, reading, & writing for words with a scientifically proven speech therapy app for people with aphasia.
Tactus Aphasia Essentials
Get 8 powerful apps to cover all levels of aphasia with two 4-in-1 apps in this money-saving iOS app bundle. Incredible value!
Using Speech Therapy Apps to Treat Severe Aphasia
For those with severe aphasia, including global aphasia, use these apps in this way to help restore the basic building blocks of language and communication.
9 min read